Acupuncture is one of the longest living forms of medicine in the world. Used for thousands of years in China and the rest of East Asia, acupuncture has become available to most Americans in just the last four decades.
Massage therapy is shown to reduce stress, pain and muscle tension. Massage promotes good circulation and can help you achieve a sense of peace and well-being.
In our Downtown Sacramento acupuncture and massage clinic, we offer treatments customized to meet your needs and goals.
Acupuncture is an effective treatment strategy for:
- Anxiety / Stress / Insomnia
- Pain (of almost any kind)
- Recurring Migraines and Other Headaches
- Bell’s Palsy / Facial Paralysis
- Women’s Health Issues, especially PMS and Menstrual Cramps
- Fertility & IVF Support
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Pregnancy Support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- and much more!
Wondering if acupuncture is right for you?
Email us or call us at (916) 444-2177 – We’ll let you know if we think you’re a good candidate for treatment. If not, we’ll do our best to refer you to someone who might be able to help.